Our beginner’s courses are the ideal introduction to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) and are specifically designed to give students a strong foundation to enable them to join our other classes.
Our next beginner’s course starts on Monday, June 25th and runs on Monday evenings at Tiffin Sports Centre from 7-8 pm. You will have a good understanding of the basics of BJJ by the end of the 8-week course.
Our 8-week beginner’s course includes:
- 8 beginner specific classes teaching fundamentals of BJJ
- Learn to defend yourself in common self-defence scenarios
- Learn how to close the distance and perform basic takedowns
- Learn attacks and escapes from the 4 essential BJJ ground fighting positions
- A complimentary eBook copy of the highly acclaimed ‘Black Belt Blueprint‘
- All for only £50
If you would like to find out more about our beginner’s course please message us through our contact form or call us on 07788 412655 – we look forward to hearing from you!
Click the button below to book your place now:
“10 months ago I signed up for Jiu Jitsu Brotherhoods beginners classes and it’s proven to be one of my best decision to date. The classes taught me some self-defence techniques as well as the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, giving me the confidence and eagerness to continue training after the course completed. Starting a martial art can be intimidating, I was hesitant at first, but Marc’s friendly welcoming nature made it easy to come back week after week. My training partners became my friends fast! That’s a testament to the club spirit Marc and Nic have created here!”
– Joshua Sadraoui – Jiu-Jitsu Brotherhood London student
“The thing that struck me immediately about my first evening at the Beginners class was the supportive atmosphere. Marc and the other students made me feel so welcome. I felt comfortable being a beginner and this was key. At the end of the class, I knew that I had found my school and that Jiu-Jitsu would be part of my life moving forward. I can’t recommend this club any more highly. Marc is an excellent Jiu-Jitsu teacher”
– Marvin Reid – Senior Occupational Therapist and Yoga Teacher
Also, be sure to download our FREE Beginner’s Guide to BJJ